See it and Say it Flip Flop Spanish: Whole Family Spanish (SiSi) LEVEL 1 (Digital Box Set)
The easy way to learn Spanish that really sticks
Interact and play your way to becoming bilingual as a family!
(Download, print and go - short, hands-on, engaging lessons!)
The See It and Say It Flip Flop Spanish Level 1 bundle is a two-year curriculum designed around the Charlotte Mason methodology, using a comprehensive, experiential approach to help your child--and you!--master the Spanish language.
Created specifically for audial, visual, and tactile learning styles, See It and Say It Flip Flop Spanish has all the tools you need to engage every type of student.
Fun for the Entire Family
Designed for enjoyment by all ages!
This interactive learning system mimics the process toddlers use in acquiring their first language, empowering the whole family to learn together.
Use the picture cards to start speaking simple concepts and building full sentences immediately!
Complete with games, charades, and skits, each lesson creates unforgettable experiences that engage young and older learners alike...and make a lasting impression.
Your prep is easy: find the cards, lay them out, and push play on the audio MP3 track. That’s it!
Each week (one lesson) includes three sessions, approximately 15 minutes each.
After you’ve laid out the numbered cards as instructed on the Lesson Page, audio instructions lead you and your family through each lesson. You can follow along in the manual, as desired.
On day one, the audio may feel a tad fast. So, on the third listen, it's JUST right--and never tedious or boring!
We encourage you to read the lesson content to students at the end of the week, rather than listening to the MP3. This makes the language truly relational and encourages maximum absorption (and enjoyment!)
Supplemental Materials / Ideas
Includes built-in "break weeks,” when you can read Spanish books from the library, watch favorite movies in Spanish, and take cultural Spanish outings to try out your new language tools and receive more authentic input.
What to Expect After Year Two?
By the end of the two-year curriculum, you’ll be conversing, answering and asking questions among your family members. But that’s not all. You'll be able to influence the world around you with confidence. You’ll be putting together thousands of original sentences, made up of hundreds of chunky bits of info as you learned them one by one on your photo Flip Flop Spanish flashcards. FAQs about See it and Say it (including Co-Op Options) When your family is ready, SiSi Level 2 is ready for you!
DIGITAL BOX SET CONTENTS
All eBooks and MP3 files will be immediately accessible upon checkout!
GUIDE BOOK (PDF)
- Step-by-step instructions throughout two year program
- Optional expansion writing elements in most lessons
- Teaches bite-size chunks of language that are immediately usable
- Three-hole punched, fits standard 3-ring presentation/standard binder
- Printed on high quality 20# paper for durability
DOWNLOADABLE AUDIO CDs
- Contains Four Audio CDs worth of audio lessons (MP3 format)
- Audio Tracks are labeled to coincide with the Lessons
- 3 full sets of printable cards, each set contains 48 cards (135 words & phrases)
- All three sets can be combined to make literally thousands of original sentences/phrases
- Full color photo images to train the brain to attach new words to actual objects
- Sized for small hands
- Every card has a picture on one side and the English, Spanish, and phonetic spelling on the other
- Contain essential words and phrases to allow the student to create their own original sentences, questions, and statements in Spanish
- Includes nouns, adjectives, sentence starters, and verbs
NOTE: WHITEBOARD PADDLE, MARKER, AND FLASHCARD SLEEVES ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THE DIGITAL BOX SET
- Any small whiteboard surface and marker can be used to draw new vocabulary words, play vocabulary games, and show off newly learned words as noted in the manual.
If you would like to purchase our custom paddle separately please click the link to be directed to our order page.
See it and Say it Flip Flop Spanish teaches chunks of language that are immediately usable. For ages 3 to 93, every family member will enjoy moving the innovative photo flashcards around to construct their original sentences in Spanish. Complete with games, charades, skits, audio, visual, and tactile learning, children and parents alike move quickly through the short audio tracks (about three per lesson) three times per week. Lessons include optional writing elements as well as plenty of voice bubbles coming from mascot Egg Head to explain the grammatical concepts along the way.
Señora Gose has included Break Weeks about every 6 weeks so that your family can enjoy watching Spanish movies, review old flashcards, or just practice the words as you do your household chores.
Want to try it before you buy it? Check out our Demo Lesson here!