See it and Say it Flip Flop Spanish: Whole Family Spanish (SiSi) LEVEL 2
The easy way to build your Spanish comprehension & conversation that really sticks!
So, you and your learners are ready to power up your Spanish skills. You can keep playing your way to becoming bilingual each school day!
The See It and Say It Flip Flop Spanish LEVEL 2 bundle is the NEXT LEVEL in our full curriculum sets designed around the Charlotte Mason methodology. Level one covered a full two years, and with 70 weeks of lessons, you'll have THREE YEARS of all plans and implementation ready for you and your entire family as you enjoy your journey toward the scholar level of learning and speaking Spanish.
Using a comprehensive, experiential approach, your child--and you!--will master the Spanish language without stress, confusion, or frustration.
Just as you did in SiSi Level 1, you’ll learn simple concepts and words as pictures, lay the foundation for a new language, and continue to build your whole family into bilingual speakers.
Created specifically for all 3 learning styles (audial, visual, and tactile,) See It and Say It Flip Flop Spanish Level 2 continues with all the tools you need to engage every type of student, ages 5 and up.
Want to save shipping or just don't want to wait? Grab the Full Digital Box Set here!
There are Three Sections in
See it and Say it Flip Flop Spanish Level 2.
Section 1: Anaranjado
In these first 20 weeks (including four 'break weeks' to take time to enjoy authentic input,) you’ll use the Anaranjado Flash Card Set to introduce new words and phrases while building on the lessons and vocabulary you absorbed in SiSi Level 1. You’ll use some of your homemade flashcards again, as well as making new homemade words for your entire family, a multitude of adjectives, and Direct and Indirect Pronouns. (Your student will "accidentally" pick up on English grammar terms simultaneously!)
In the Anaranjado Section Bundle, you’ll use the included Spinner (el hilandero) and a board game. And you’ll have more than 50 short audio tracks to lead you through charades, games, being a reporter, mad libs, and more. Available in printed form and ebook form! You'll need to choose the Anaranjado Cards or Anaranjado bundle to make use of the ebook.
Section 2: Morado
During the next 19 weeks (including four “break weeks” to add in authentic input,) you’ll use the Morado Flip Flop Spanish Flash Card Set and a dry erase page pocket to play games and mazes, in addition to the Anaranjado set to introduce new words and phrases while you build on the lessons and vocabulary absorbed in SiSi Level 2 Section 1. You and your family will enjoy more and more practice with the preterite tense, indirect and direct object pronouns, telling stories, holidays and culture, and traditional songs from many of the 21 Spanish Speaking Countries.
Section 3: Amarillo
You and your family will enjoy more and more practice with the simple future, the preterite tense, command forms, indirect and direct object pronouns, contests, puppet shows, demonstrative pronouns, time telling, and short stories.
This section includes a free download of the digital version of the Time-Telling Card Set as well!
The entire See it and Say it Level 2 box set is NOW available with all three sets of Level 2 Flip Flop Spanish flash cards including Anaranjado, Morado, y Amarillo Flashcard Sets as well as all the learning tools that accompany each section.
Fun for the Entire Family
Designed for enjoyment by all ages!
This interactive learning system mimics the process toddlers use in acquiring their first language, empowering the whole family to learn together.
Use the picture cards to start speaking simple concepts and building full sentences immediately!
Complete with games, charades, and skits, each lesson creates unforgettable experiences that engage young and older learners alike...and make a lasting impression.
Your prep is easy: find the cards, lay them out, and push play on the audio MP3 track. That’s it!
Each week (one lesson) includes three sessions, approximately 15 minutes each.
After you’ve laid out the numbered cards as instructed on the Lesson Page, audio instructions lead you and your family through each lesson. You can follow along in the manual, as desired.
On day one, the audio lesson may feel a tad fast. That's by design! This way, on the third listen, it's JUST right--and never tedious or boring!
We encourage you to read the lesson content to students at the end of the week, rather than listening to the MP3. This makes the language truly relational and encourages maximum absorption (and enjoyment!)
Supplemental Materials / Ideas
Each section Includes built-in "break weeks,” when you can read Spanish books from the library, watch favorite movies in Spanish, and take cultural Spanish outings to try out your new language tools and receive more authentic input. Don't worry - each break week INCLUDES these ideas for you to choose from! From the Game Board and Spinner to mazes, and their own clock, there are countless student-led activities to enjoy.
In section 3, the Amarillo section, your student will be learning to tell time as well as designing and writing their own comic strips completely in Spanish. Here's a great addition to your Spanish Learning Homeschool Resources collection (a handy - inexpensive- blank comic book for you and your child to add in all the comics they can draw!): https://amzn.to/3srSOAn
What's in the Box?
GUIDE BOOK, divided by color section
- Step-by-step instructions throughout the three-year program
- Optional expansion writing elements in most lessons
- Teaches bite-size chunks of language that are immediately usable
- Three-hole punched, fits standard 3-ring presentation/standard binder
- Printed on high quality 20# paper for durability
AUDIO (All audio CDs have been replaced with MP3 files)
- Contains more than six Audio CDs worth of audio lessons (MP3 version)
- Audio Tracks are labeled to coincide with the Lessons
- Instructions to Download and save, or stream on any wifi device with a speaker
- All Audio info is automatically sent to your email address
FLASHCARDS (Anaranjado, Morado, Amarillo)
- 3 full sets, each set contains 48 cards (135 words & phrases)
- All three sets can be combined to make literally thousands of original sentences/phrases
- Full color photo images to train the brain to attach new words to actual objects
- Sized for small hands
- Every card has a picture on one side and the English, Spanish, and phonetic spelling on the other
- Contain essential words and phrases to allow the student to create their own original sentences, questions, and statements in Spanish
- Includes nouns, adjectives, sentence starters, and verbs, present and preterite tenses
HOLE PUNCHED PAGE PROTECTORS
- Use these to do activities again and again: included mazes, comics, doodling, and games
- Protective Pages can be cleaned with standard rubbing alcohol even if a permanent marker is accidentally used
- Anaranjado board game
- Transparent Spinner (with removable protective screen)
- Write-on Clock manipulative
- Write-on page protector for mazes + Marker
FLASHCARD SLEEVES (QTY:2)
- Used to categorize: animals, clothing, parts of speech, weather, sentence starters, locations, and more
- Allow learning syntax as laid out in the Guide Book
- Sized for standard 3-ring binder
- Flashcards slide easily in pockets but remain secure
- Transparent for flashcard viewing