See it and Say it Flip Flop Spanish: Whole Family Spanish (SiSi)
The See It and Say It Flip Flop Spanish bundle is a two-year curriculum designed around the Charlotte Mason methodology. Simple concepts and words are introduced as pictures and once the foundation of a new language is established, the program builds the student into a bilingual speaker. Designed specifically for audial, visual, and tactile learning styles, See It and Say It Flip Flop Spanish has all the tools necessary to engage every type of student.
The program is designed for every age and is best used interactively with the whole family or with another person, mimicking the process toddlers use in acquiring their first language. Complete with games, charades, and skits, each lesson engages young and older learners alike.
Each week (one lesson) will include three sessions, approximately 15 minutes each. After laying out the numbered cards as instructed on the Lesson Page, the entire family is lead by the audio instructions on the CD, and the parent or teacher has the manual to follow along, as desired. On day one, the CD feels just a tad fast, so that on the third time you're listening, it's JUST right, and never tedious or boring. Parents are encouraged to read the lesson content to the students at the end of the week, rather than listening to the CD, so that the language is truly relational, encouraging maximum absorption (and enjoyment!)
There are built-in "break weeks" encouraging reading Spanish books from the library, watching favorite movies in Spanish, and encouraging cultural Spanish outings to try out your new language tools, and receive more authentic input. By the end of the two-year curriculum, not only are you able to converse, answer and ask questions among your family members, but you'll be able to influence the world around you in a confident manner, putting together literally thousands of original sentences, made up of hundreds of chunky bits of info as you learned them one by one on your photo Flip Flop Spanish flashcards.
- Step-by-step instructions throughout two year program
- Optional expansion writing elements in most lessons
- Egg Head mascot explains grammatical concepts along the way
- Teaches bite-size chunks of language that are immediately usable
- Lessons include a scheduled break week every 6 weeks
- Three-hole punched, fits standard 3-ring presentation/standard binder
- Front/back/spine inserts for presentation binder pockets
- Printed on high quality 20# paper for durability
- All pages shrink-wrapped
Audio CDs have been replaced with MP3 files
- One USB Flash Drive
- Contains Four Audio CDs worth of audio lessons
- Works in any USB port that contains a speaker - Any computer or radio or speaker
- Audio Tracks are labeled to coincide with the Lessons
- 3 full sets, each set contains 48 cards (135 words & phrases)
- All three sets can be combined to make literally thousands of original sentences/phrases
- High quality 80# card stock for durability and opaqueness
- Full color photo images to train the brain to attach new words to actual objects
- Individually shrink-wrapped
- Sized for small hands
- Color coded for easy organization
- Every card has a picture on one side and the English, Spanish, and phonetic spelling on the other
- Contain essential words and phrases to allow the student to create their own original sentences, questions, and statements in Spanish
- Includes nouns, adjectives, sentence starters, and verbs
- Used to draw new vocabulary words, play vocabulary games, and show off newly learned words
- Any quality whiteboard marker of any color can be used on paddle without causing damage
- Paddle can be cleaned with standard rubbing alcohol even if a permanent marker is accidentally used
- We include a high visibility, name brand marker for the most durability
- Markers are sized for ease of writing for small hands
CD BINDER SLEEVE
- Protects and organizes all 4 audio CDs
- CDs are pre-inserted in appropriate pocket for binder
- Sized for standard 3-ring binder
- Transparent for CD identification
FLASHCARD SLEEVES (QTY:2)
- Used to categorize: animals, clothing, parts of speech, weather, sentence starters, locations, and more
- Allow learning syntax as laid out in the Guide Book
- Sized for standard 3-ring binder
- Flashcards slide easily in pockets but remain secure
- Transparent for flashcard viewing
See it and Say it Flip Flop Spanish teaches chunks of language that is immediately usable. For ages 3 to 93, every family member will enjoy moving the innovative photo flashcards around to construct their original sentences in Spanish. Complete with games, charades, skits, audio, visual, and tactile learning, children and parents alike move quickly through the short CD tracks (about three per lesson) three times per week. Lessons include optional writing elements as well as plenty of voice bubbles coming from mascot Egg Head to explain the grammatical concepts along the way.
Every curriculum needs a boost, and knowing this, Sra. Gose has included Break Weeks about every 6 weeks so that your family can enjoy watching Spanish movies, review old flashcards, or just practice the words as you do your household chores.
Your Complete Curriculum Arrives hole-punched and shrink wrapped, ready for you to place into the binder of your choice at home. Any 3-ring presentation binder is suitable as long as the size is above 1 inch (binder not included).
All printed materials designed and manufactured in the USA.