See it and Say it Flip Flop Spanish: Whole Family Spanish (SiSi) LEVEL 1
The easy way to learn Spanish that really sticks
($5 off for Nov 23-28)
Interact and play your way to becoming bilingual as a family!
(Open and go - short, hands-on, engaging lessons!)
The See It and Say It Flip Flop Spanish Level 1 bundle is a two-year curriculum designed around the Charlotte Mason methodology, using a comprehensive, experiential approach to help your child--and you!--master the Spanish language.
Created specifically for audial, visual, and tactile learning styles, See It and Say It Flip Flop Spanish has all the tools you need to engage every type of student.
Fun for the Entire Family
Designed for enjoyment by all ages!
This interactive learning system mimics the process toddlers use in acquiring their first language, empowering the whole family to learn together.
Use the picture cards to start speaking simple concepts and building full sentences immediately!
Complete with games, charades, and skits, each lesson creates unforgettable experiences that engage young and older learners alike...and make a lasting impression.
Your prep is easy: find the cards, lay them out, and push play on the audio MP3 track. That’s it!
Each week (one lesson) includes three sessions, approximately 15 minutes each.
Easy Implementation (Looking for the FULL digital version? We have that!)
After you’ve laid out the numbered cards as instructed on the Lesson Page, audio instructions lead you and your family through each lesson. You can follow along in the manual, as desired.
On day one, the audio may feel a tad fast. So, on the third listen, it's JUST right--and never tedious or boring!
We encourage you to read the lesson content to students at the end of the week, rather than listening to the MP3. This makes the language truly relational and encourages maximum absorption (and enjoyment!)
Supplemental Materials / Ideas
Includes built-in "break weeks,” when you can read Spanish books from the library, watch favorite movies in Spanish, and take cultural Spanish outings to try out your new language tools and receive more authentic input.
What to Expect After Year Two
By the end of the two-year curriculum, you’ll be conversing, answering and asking questions among your family members. But that’s not all. You'll be able to influence the world around you with confidence. You’ll be putting together thousands of original sentences, made up of hundreds of chunky bits of info as you learned them one by one on your photo Flip Flop Spanish flashcards. FAQs about See it and Say it (including Co-Op Options) When your family is ready, SiSi Level 2 is ready for you!
Can this work for High Schoolers?
You have your whole family, and that includes high schoolers, right? See it and Say it is a wonderful beginning for all ages, even seniors in High School (and adults!). If you are looking for High School Credit, SiSi Level 1 covers a little more than half of the grammar topics required in High School Level 1, and SiSi Level 2 finishes them up. SiSi does not take the place of most of the state requirements of learning a foreign language, but creates the ability for a student to move forward with success, because they're able to think in Spanish, not just read and translate.
In short, if you have time, yes, begin with SiSi Level 1, no matter what age. Ninth and tenth graders will thrive. On their transcript, label it Conversational Spanish 1 and the second year, Conversational Spanish 2. Then, when they are ready for the Scholar Level of Charlotte Mason Homeschooling, they'll move into Spanish Geniuses for more depth and stories, and grammatical concepts on a regular basis.... because they can already SPEAK Spanish!
If you don't have time, and you really want to check off "High School Spanish Level 1", and your student is a junior or senior in high school, then head over to the Quick Start Guide and begin their High School course in a fun and easy way before getting all the credentials colleges expect from a Spanish 1 or 2 Level course, which Spanish Geniuses provides at your pace, on your schedule.
The downloads include the PDF version of the learning manual and the MP3 audio files for the lessons. Your family will still need to purchase the physical flashcards and paddle separately.
Alternatively, looking for the FULL digital version? We have that!
BLUE BOX BUNDLE CONTENTS
- Step-by-step instructions throughout two year program
- Optional expansion writing elements in most lessons
- Teaches bite-size chunks of language that are immediately usable
- Three-hole punched, fits standard 3-ring presentation/standard binder
- Printed on high quality 20# paper for durability
Audio CDs have been replaced with MP3 files
- One USB Audio Card for Download or Streaming
- Contains Four Audio CDs worth of audio lessons (MP3 version)
- Audio Tracks are labeled to coincide with the Lessons
- 3 full sets, each set contains 48 cards (135 words & phrases)
- All three sets can be combined to make literally thousands of original sentences/phrases
- Full color photo images to train the brain to attach new words to actual objects
- Sized for small hands
- Every card has a picture on one side and the English, Spanish, and phonetic spelling on the other
- Contain essential words and phrases to allow the student to create their own original sentences, questions, and statements in Spanish
- Includes nouns, adjectives, sentence starters, and verbs
- Use to draw new vocabulary words, play vocabulary games, and show off newly learned words
- Paddle can be cleaned with standard rubbing alcohol even if a permanent marker is accidentally used
- We include a high visibility, name-brand marker for the most durability
FLASHCARD SLEEVES (QTY:2)
- Used to categorize: animals, clothing, parts of speech, weather, sentence starters, locations, and more
- Allow learning syntax as laid out in the Guide Book
- Sized for standard 3-ring binder
- Flashcards slide easily in pockets but remain secure
- Transparent for flashcard viewing
See it and Say it Flip Flop Spanish teaches chunks of language that are immediately usable. For ages 3 to 93, every family member will enjoy moving the innovative photo flashcards around to construct their original sentences in Spanish. Complete with games, charades, skits, audio, visual, and tactile learning, children and parents alike move quickly through the short audio tracks (about three per lesson) three times per week. Lessons include optional writing elements as well as plenty of voice bubbles coming from mascot Egg Head to explain the grammatical concepts along the way.
Señora Gose has included Break Weeks about every 6 weeks so that your family can enjoy watching Spanish movies, review old flashcards, or just practice the words as you do your household chores.
Your Complete Homeschool Spanish Curriculum arrives hole-punched and shrink wrapped, ready for you to place into the binder of your choice at home. Any 3-ring presentation binder is suitable as long as the size is above 1 inch (binder not included).
All printed materials are designed and manufactured in the USA.
SiSi Curriculum Options include:
SiSi Box Set: Full printed Spanish Curriculum for two years, physical flashcards, whiteboard, marker, card pages, box, hole-punched, etc. $144.97
SiSi ebook and audio files + flashcard bundle - The lessons are digital downloads. The three sets of physical flashcards and a whiteboard paddle is shipped to you. $89.97
- SiSi ebook and audio files only - this is JUST the lesson plans and audio lessons in digital download format. No flashcards at all. This option is for those who have the flashcards already. $49.97
- SiSi Digital Box Set - Includes ebook curriculum, audio files, and the digital flashcards you would print at home yourself and make. 100% digital downloads, no shipping. $84.97
Want to try it before you buy it? Check out our Demo Lesson here!