Reference: 501 Spanish Verbs
Author: Christopher Kendris Ph.D.
Number Of Pages: 736
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
Details: The world’s bestselling Spanish verbs reference book has just gotten better!
The authors focus directly on a command of Spanish verbs―and fluency in Spanish starts with knowledge of verbs. This new eighth edition shows students and travelers exactly how to use the 501 most common and useful Spanish verbs in all 15 tenses and moods. Each verb is alphabetically listed in easy-to-follow chart form, one verb per page with its English translation.
Bonus Online Component: includes a link to online content that presents language-learning aids and audio files that review the formation and usage of Spanish verb forms.
Helpful features include―
- Formation and usage of Spanish verb tenses and moods summarized as they relate to their English equivalents
- The 55 most essential Spanish verbs used in context
- Another 2,200 regular verbs conjugated like the book’s 501 model verbs
- Verbs in idiomatic phrases
- Passive and active voice formations
- Updated sentences demonstrating Spanish verb usage in all tenses
- Exercises in Spanish verb usage with answers
- Even more entries in the English-Spanish verb index
- Information covering impersonal verbs, weather expressions, and more